- Limited Edition Continental GT restricted to just 15 examples
- Celebrates Bentley’s record-breaking run up world-renowned course
- W12-powered Continental GT beat coveted International Hill Climb record by just over eight seconds in June
- Limited Edition model features exclusive Radium by Mulliner paintwork and carbon fibre body kit
- Optional ‘100’ grille honours record achievement during Bentley’s centenary year
- Alcantara interior complemented by distinctive Radium contrast stitching and accents, carbon fibre fascias and waistrails
Bentley has announced details of a striking Continental GT Limited Edition that celebrates a record-breaking automotive achievement from earlier in the British marque’s centenary year. The run of special coupes is restricted to just 15 examples and honours Bentley’s accomplishment at the demanding International Hill Climb event in the USA in June.
The world’s finest Grand Tourer shaved an impressive 8.4 seconds off the existing record for the 12.42-mile course in Colorado, making it the fastest production car ever at Pikes Peak. Driven by three-time champion, former ‘King of the Mountain’ Rhys Millen, the W12-powered Continental GT climbed almost 5,000 ft through 156 bends in just ten minutes, 18.4 seconds.